[bf1942] Battlefront on Linux?

Andrew vonNiederhausern avonnied at genetics.utah.edu
Wed Sep 22 14:44:30 EDT 2004

Just in case anyone wanted it.. here is a simple SW Battlefront perl query
script

http://www.bfradio.com/utils/SWBF_query.tar.gz

1 change from the BFV output is there is not kills_ column for player data.

Also a gamespy bug seems to be that it will return 2 lines of data for an
individual.. not sure why but I didn't really do any work around for it.