[bf1942] DC-Final Release

James Gurney james at globalmegacorp.org
Sat Oct 16 16:17:26 EDT 2004

As soon as it's released and I have a copy, I'll mirror it on my server.
 From what I've read, they're not doing a specific server release, so if
that's the case, I'll take the release version and do a striprfa on it
to shrink it to a reasonable size. Having said that, I also read
somewhere that it's not due to be released until late tonight and I'm
going out of town tomorrow morning, so if it doesn't get released in
time for me to mirror it, you're on your own.

James