[bf1942] re: autobalance (was Plea for CTF support in BF2 + 2 other things...)

Andrew vonNiederhausern avonnied at genetics.utah.edu
Fri Oct 1 14:45:22 EDT 2004

Which is one of the reasons I like it.. nothing is more frustrating then
joining a public game that a clan has team stacked.. usually leaving the
odds at sometimes as much as a 2-1. (it absolutely boggles my mind some
clans do this).

Ofcourse this is would be  server side option giving people the choice of
playing on one or not, but in general it seems to improve the public games
tremendously, at least in SW:BF, and I can only imagine it would do the same
for the BF series.