[bf1942] re: autobalance (was Plea for CTF support in BF2 + 2 other things...)

David Snodgrass dave at setupahost.net
Fri Oct 1 14:36:07 EDT 2004

As is, autobalance can be turned off and on at will - kevin at bbo utilizes
this feature with 'smart team balancing' - If the teams are within
tolerances, autobalance is left off. If you go outside of the
threshhold, ablance is re-engaged until an equilbrium is achieved.

I really think its fine - If they can just add a simple tweak to pick
the newest team member to be switched - If there are 2 people of the
same values, take the lower of the scores.

./d