[bf1942] BF2 Server?

Rick Thompson rick at fortweb.com
Mon Nov 29 18:31:38 EST 2004

I certainly won't buy it until we can host it, that's a rule here. When
Star Wars Battlefront came out we had several requests for it in the first
two weeks, since then we have had none. I can relate to that because I was
looking forward to trying it at release but now I've lost interest after
hearing the reviews from media and friends.

That high dollar marketing blitz on TV would have been a lot more effective
(read: profitable) if they would have had a nix server ready. I can
understand a marketing dept or some suit not getting it but where are the
developers on this? They are gamers at heart and should know what's up by now.

Rick