[bf1942] BF2 Server?

Dave Snodgrass packtloss at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 13:40:50 EST 2004

If battlefront is any example of a game company keeping its
promises.....However, gotta give dice SOME credit, i suppose - We've
been accustomed to having server versions early - Even from dice
canada. Oh well, all must things must come to an end - But i do agree
with you - It sounds like it wont even release at all.