[bf1942] BF2 - reporting of cdkey hashes

Ba'alzaman baalzaman at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 03:24:18 EST 2004

Excellent thanks (the web developer (who wrote the player tracking
system for a site I help maintain) that asked me this question is
currently turning himself inside out with joy for some strange reason).
Someone should nudge the powers that be that BF-Vietnam could use this
feature as well, with the next patch whenever that is due.

-Lance