[bf1942] BF2 Server?

Dave Snodgrass packtloss at gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 21:48:08 EST 2004

Lame. So we basically cut the server population in half? So what's
EA's angle on this? Why do we suspect the reason is to not launch with
decent server support?  More money for their server rental business?
Incentive from Microsoft? Release date is too near, and they are
desperate for andreas' help to prevent the utter failure of bfv
happening again? Sheer collective stupidity?

./d