[bf1942] 50 player BFV Servers

Steven Hartland killing at multiplay.co.uk
Wed May 26 21:55:57 EDT 2004

So not that then :( Was this done with 1.0? I know there was a timing
or at least a calculation error for FPS which could potentially have
caused lag on high player servers. But I suppose you would see that
on all machines, unless it was Mhz sensitive that way an opteron
would perform better as its significantly lower.
What's your game.serverMaxAllowedConnectionType? And
have you tried changing it? We found the optimum value for bf1942
was CTCable128Kbps but I cant say I have really tried playing
around with it for BFV. Might be something to try if u already
haven't though.

    Steve / K