[bf1942] running mod on dedicated Linux Server

Steven Hartland killing at multiplay.co.uk
Wed May 26 14:46:42 EDT 2004

RE: [bf1942] running mod on dedicated Linux ServerIndeed it does removing serversettings.con makes it sit and look
like its loading the map but once at 100% it quits and a valid
LevelCheck.con file has been created. So looks like the
script needs to move any possible serversettings.con out
of the way while it does its work then put it back.

    Steve / K