[bf1942] Petition for BF1942!

Stefan Engbersen stonex at freebsd.nl
Wed May 26 05:01:47 EDT 2004

Steven,

I agree with your post.
We will make a list with bugs and ofcourse i know bftv is a bit unrealistic.
Though BF1942 is still played the most in competitions etc..
We will make a list with bugs, which the community would like to see
fixed in
a new patch (if there is planned one). Setting up a bugtracker for the
open community.
Things like BFTV should be considered for BF2 though.
In general though, the bf1942 is still VERY big, probably bigger than
BFvietnam will ever get
and they feel unsupported, so they wanted to make themselves heard :)

Stefan Engbersen aka stx
CB BF1942 InfantryCup Supervisor