[bf1942] 1.01 Patch Released

sjdel at nycap.rr.com sjdel at nycap.rr.com
Tue May 25 17:16:09 EDT 2004

Andy,

Since you're making a quick fix for us Linux server admins, I was wondering if you could take a quick look at something.  In the patch release notes, you mentioned the xml log header as being:

CHANGED:
                bf:log tag changed:
                        <bf:log engine="<FULLVERSION>"
                                timestamp="<TIMESTAMP>"
                                xmlns:bf="http://www.dice.se/xmlns/bf/1.0">
                eg, for v1.01:
                        <bf:log engine="BFVietnam v1.01"
                                timestamp="YYYYMMDD_HHMM"
                                xmlns:bf="http://www.dice.se/xmlns/bf/1.0">

Instead it's coming across like this:

<bf:log version="1.1" xmlns:bfv="http://www.dice.se/xmlns/bfv/1.0">

Anyhow, Thanks for the quick turn around...I'm certain all of us linux admins will be quite thankful.