PunkBuster Woes

David Harrison trogspam at games.telstra.com
Tue May 25 01:01:47 EDT 2004

I appreciate that this probably isn't the best place to bring this up, but I
thought I'd ask in case anyone has any experience with this problem and
knows a work around (aside from Black Bag Ops :) - issuing remote admin
PunkBuster commands simply doesn't work.

Does anyone know any ways to get around this? I'm either completely stupid
and there's some sort of admin.enablePBRemoteAdmin flag that I can't find,
or this is some horrible disgusting lack-of-integration bug.

-- david