[bf1942] 1.01 Patch Released

AIX Gaming webmaster at aixgaming.com
Sat May 22 12:50:08 EDT 2004

Hey, are you guys having problems with the clients crashing?  So far the
linux server is rock solid, hasn't crashed or lagged at all even under
heavy load since last night.  The clients however, are crashing like mad.
My game crashed 6 times last night and once this morning.  We had a full
40 player game going and over 20 people crashed out and got disconnected
all at the same time even though the server was fine.  Anyone else seeing
this?