[bf1942] [BFV] Lag with > 32 Players

Lee Latham leeprivate at cgmlarson.com
Thu May 20 09:49:20 EDT 2004

It does take a loooong time to make any good software.  Mind you,
developers shouldn't make claims they only expect to be able to substantiate...

These are the very early days of software development, still.  As time
passes things will get much better.  Probably about the time we're all dead.

Lee

At 09:09 AM 5/20/2004 -0400, you wrote:
>Patience indeed.  Remember...it took them one and a half years to get
>BF1942 right :)
>
>Jon
>

> > That's a bit of dramatisation imo. These things take time, have a little
> > patience.
> >
> >     Steve / K

Lee M. Latham
Vice Field Marshall Admiral Imperator Generalissimo of Sales and Support
(muy importante)
+1 (713) 977-4177 x.103
lee at cgmlarson.com