[bf1942] BF:V status request truncation for large servers

Steven Hartland killing at multiplay.co.uk
Sun May 16 19:29:04 EDT 2004

Nope using the new protocol which is better than the old one
only due to the fact that its more compact but they both error
on the 2k boundary :(

FYI: I'm one of the qstat maintainers :P

I checked with tcpdump as well just to be sure it wasn't a bug
in the packet coalescing code but its not the server is not
sending anything over 2k.

    Steve / K