[bf1942] bfv linux servers not showing on ASE?

Rick Thompson fortweb at fortweb.com
Mon Mar 29 21:04:23 EST 2004

I did not add it manually, I simply updated the list when I installed ASE
and our server was there.

This may have something to do with the server manager that shipped with BFV
though, I set up ours using the hack for the BF1942 version of BBO.

All I know is our server has always been on the ASE list using 15690.

Rick

Sincerely,
Rick Thompson

Network Admin - Fortweb.com