[bf1942] BF:V - Data Differs From Server

Andreas Fredriksson andreas.fredriksson at dice.se
Wed Mar 24 03:12:29 EST 2004

I can't speak for what PB is doing but I know for a fact that EA has
tested the content checking a great deal. Essentially it will flag
your data as bad if you touch the contents of a single RFA file in any way.

This includes broken installs too! What it does (in internet mode) is
to add a temporary ban of the player to disencourage the continued use
of said data.

// Andreas