[bf1942] BF:V - Data Differs From Server

AIX Gaming webmaster at aixgaming.com
Tue Mar 23 19:53:33 EST 2004

I've had to clear out the banlist 3 times lately because known clean and
non-cheating players have been kicked and then banned because of the so
called differing content.  You combine this with the constant 2-minute
punkbuster time out garbage and it's getting rid of all my regular
players.  Even if they use the web updater for Punkbuster it only works
for 10-20 minutes and then bans them again.  This has happened to more
than 20 people that I know very well not to be cheating or otherwise...
this is a big mess.