[bf1942] win32 dedicated doesnt work?

Steven Hartland killing at multiplay.co.uk
Mon Mar 22 16:44:11 EST 2004

Thanks for the reply Jon how did u set it up? Sounds like a newbie
question but the win32 dedicated server out of the installer when
started seems to erase the contents of maplist.con and hence
breaks itself at first it I thought it was just the new maplist format
but event he old one breaks.

e.g.
game.addLevel Hue
game.addLevel Hue_alt
game.addLevel Ia_Drang
game.addLevel Khe_Sahn
game.setCurrentLevel Hue

If you could zip up ur settings dir so I could try that it would be
appreciated as I've tried just about all the tricks here.

    Steve / K