[bf1942] Verification required for whoccares at comcast.net, protected by 0Spam.com.

Neal Clayton xayd at vae-victus.org
Sun Mar 21 00:42:02 EST 2004

One thing that might fix our 0spam guy here that I've noticed, I don't
know if this is possible with ezmlm or not but...

 From looking at headers of majordomo lists that I'm on, it puts a
sender value in its header of "owner-list at domain.xyz" that's sent in
addition to the from value.  The only other thing I see different from
this ezmlm header is the precedence being set to bulk rather than normal.

Is there an option to put a sender value in the header with ezmlm?  That
might solve the problem if these services specifically look for
Majordomo and let its messages go through based on that "sender" value.
Just slap a fake name on that sender header of "owner-bf1942" or
something that looks exactly like Majordomo and you'll probably fool the
filter if that's how it works ;).