OT: PB screenshots

Lee Latham leeprivate at cgmlarson.com
Fri Mar 19 16:11:40 EST 2004

Okay I know this isn't appropriate for this list but it is related, and
I've been trying to get onto the PB mailing list for several days without
success (the form on their website gives an error whenever I tried it--if
you know another way of subscribing I'd be grateful if you could send it to
me).

It seems like the automated screenshots fail over half the time.  It seems
like this has a strong tendency to happen with players with outrageous
kill/death ratios.  Anybody else have this experience?  Anybody have good
strategies for getting useful screenshots?

Also, is there a way to tell PB to keep trying if it fails, and kick a
player after a certain number of tries?

Lee
Lee M. Latham
Vice Field Marshall Admiral Imperator Generalissimo of Sales and Support
(muy importante)
+1 (713) 977-4177 x.103
lee at cgmlarson.com