[bf1942] recording demos

ståhl newiq at spray.se
Fri Mar 19 16:06:07 EST 2004

Not to mention the advantages for server administrators that have
players accused of cheating or doing other stuff like teamkilling.
Managing a bf-server against those kind of people is damn hard because
you can't spectate and switch players like in counter-strike for
example. So it would be good to have retroactive possibilities of
banning smacktards.

--
Daniel "stahl" Ståhl
Bredbandsbolaget/Fegis.nu BF KGA Administrator