[bf1942] BFVCC & BFVC3 ?

Brigham Stevens brs at vikingmind.com
Fri Mar 19 11:12:10 EST 2004

RE: [bf1942] BFVCC & BFVC3 ?Definitely when the server fills up you cannot get status information from the gamespy query protocol thingie, which usuall works by pushing this:

\status\players\

to UDP port 23000 of the server. When the box is empty or few users it works.

However, I noticed the ingame browser works and ASE works. How do they get their info?
Can we use the protocol they are using, which apparently works?