[bf1942] Killer Camera?

Brigham Stevens brs at vikingmind.com
Thu Mar 18 17:19:36 EST 2004

The server clobbers it's own settings on map change.
If you time it right, you can get away with editing, waking the server, and
restarting.

It is a pain. It would be superb if the server would NOT overwrite
serversettings.con file.. I wonder why it overwrites that ??

It also overwrites the maplist, which is annoying.... It would be better if
the current map were stored in a separate file, like "currentmap.con" and
then you could edit the maplist to make changes on the next map load. That
would be sweet.