[bf1942] Killer Camera?

Lee Latham leeprivate at cgmlarson.com
Thu Mar 18 16:45:24 EST 2004

I don't know if most people run with a console open....I know I sure don't,
as the server is located in another part of my city.  That may be a source
of confusion, as I think many here assume that the console is readily
available.

Lee
At 04:34 PM 3/18/2004 -0500, you wrote:
>Same here. I've never seen it clobber its own config before :(
>Oh well, I'll try it this way. Thanks.
>
>On 3/18/04 4:21 PM, "Jon Wolberg" <jon at ecgnetwork.com> wrote:
>
> > Hmm.....
> >
> > This hasnt been my experience.  With BF1942 pre-BFSM we told the customers
> > to download their serversettings.con files via FTP, make the changes, then
> > re-upload them and type 'quit' into the console which crashes the server.
> > It is then auto-restarted with the new settings.
> >
> > Jon Wolberg
> > Tech Support Manager
> > www.ECGNetwork.Com

Lee M. Latham
Vice Field Marshall Admiral Imperator Generalissimo of Sales and Support
(muy importante)
+1 (713) 977-4177 x.103
lee at cgmlarson.com