[bf1942] BFVCC & BFVC3 ?

Patryck Winkelmolen Patryck.Winkelmolen at wesmoll.com
Thu Mar 18 09:16:54 EST 2004

That explains, because of the nature of this server (testserver) it's running
in lan-mode at the moment. Tested the new build

Yesterday, mortar works great, haven't tested the shovel but i expect it to
be fine, will do that tonight. Server did crash once,

Without any debug msg. Is it possible to enable some kinda debugging? (I'm
sure this is documented, but I'm more interested in what kind of debugging
everyone uses)