[bf1942] BFVCC & BFVC3 ?

Patryck Winkelmolen Patryck.Winkelmolen at wesmoll.com
Thu Mar 18 07:15:35 EST 2004

Using bfserverstats we get the following output:
http://w4.xs4all.nl/lanworld/test.php

The stats it generates can be seen at http://w4.xs4all.nl/lanworld/

Hardware specs can be seen @ http://w4.xs4all.nl/phpSysInfo

But I had to specify port 23000 in serversettings.con, using fbsd's
'sockstat' i noticed it uses 22000 by default, dunno if more people have this
issue.