[bf1942] BFVCC & BFVC3 ?

Jon Wolberg jon at ecgnetwork.com
Tue Mar 16 18:16:31 EST 2004

Yup.  Currently my server has 54 players on it, which BFVCC reports 17. (
Note 17 USA and 0 NVA, according to BFVCC ).  I unchecked the smart balance
but its still turning itself on and trying to balance the teams.

Thank GOD that BFRM 1.4 still works partially.

Jon Wolberg
Tech Support Manager
www.ECGNetwork.Com