[bf1942] BFVCC & BFVC3 ?

Jon Wolberg jon at ecgnetwork.com
Tue Mar 16 17:45:06 EST 2004

RE: [bf1942] BFVCC & BFVC3 ?Bugs found so far with BFVCC:

Half the settings you CANNOT change remotely, I will name some below:

User accounts ( cant add, change, delete remotely, at least I havent found out how to )
Negative Score kicker
Smart Balance and Smart Balance threshold
Kick Player on Negative Score
Kick Player on High PIng

Server status tab in BFVCC doesnt read the teams right ( it always says 0 for VC ), therefore the smart balance ALWAYS stays turned on.

The sort by teams tab in the client does NOT sort by teams.

Sounds like DICE chose the wrong guy to do this.  This thing is only half functional ( i woudlnt even say half ) at release.

Jon Wolberg
Tech Support Manager
www.ECGNetwork.Com