[bf1942] BFVCC & BFVC3 ?

Jon Wolberg jon at ecgnetwork.com
Tue Mar 16 17:30:09 EST 2004

Nevermind that.

My problem was that I couldnt get the _alt maps out of the rotation.  It
seems that they are named differnetly.  The map called
'ho_chi_minh_trail_alt' in the archives directory loads as cambodian
incursion, and is also viewed as that in the maplist.

If you look in the list of rfas, there isnt one called cambodian incursion,
its in fact called ho_chi_minh_trail_alt.

Seems really stupid to do it this way.

Jon Wolberg
Tech Support Manager
www.ECGNetwork.Com