[bf1942] BFVCC

Server Seed - Tyler Lott tlott at serverseed.com
Mon Mar 15 18:12:15 EST 2004

Right after I finished uploading the CDs to the server, too...

Out of curiosity, have you tried modifying the path (pointing it manually to
the dedicated executable) in the BFVCC server.cfg (in the root of the BFVCC
directory)?

I'm moving my server to the standalone dedicated now, thanks for the link!