[bf1942] bfv heretics OT

Steve steve at evenground.org
Mon Mar 15 16:01:02 EST 2004

The language he used or uses has nothing to do with his skills as a
programmer, or what kind of person he is.  It is not the use of "cuss"
words that worries me but the people who cast judgments on others based
upon irrelevant things like how they look, or what words they use, or
where there from.   Fuck is a very flexible word and, quite frankly very
effective at conveying his point.

Steve