[bf1942] PID file incorrect?

Peter Chang peter.chang at dicecanada.com
Sun Mar 14 09:48:14 EST 2004

yes, but if you want to try to play nice do a (using syntax off the top of
my head)

	kill -s SIGINT `head -n 1 bfvietnam.pid`

rather than do a SIGKILL right away just ask the server to go away. in this
case it will attempt to close the log file, console, etc cleanly. the
timeout would be system specific, but if it doesn't go away soon then do the
SIGKILL.

\p