[bf1942] bfv goes fourth

Andrew A. Chen achen-bf1942 at divo.net
Fri Mar 12 20:45:39 EST 2004

I don't think it's going to happen for this release.  The windows server
already went gold and that doesn't support the 1.6 maplists.  It'd be more
hassle than it's worth to have one release that supports it and another
that does not.  Let's wait until 1.1 comes out.

---
Andrew A. Chen
Divo Networks