[bf1942] Re: event logging doesn't work anymore since 1.6

Thomas Kuerten nospam at oddlnet.de
Tue Mar 9 05:29:02 EST 2004

Hi Andreas,

thank you for the reply - of course I did not doubt that it is something
missing or wrong in my configuration only ;-).

here is my serversettings.con (equivalent to servermanager.con for bfsmd):

game.serverEventLogging 1
game.serverEventLogCompression 0

As I checked again and shut down the server, I found that I am plainly
stupid. I run desertcombat mod and of course I need to look into the
correct mod directory for the logfiles :-)

So everything is fine, sorry for the troubles.
For processing the logs I would kindly request some configure option
that puts them all into one central directory. As we can now run several
different mods at once in the maplist, they can get kind of distributed
and difficult to process...

Or does anyone have a hint on that ? ;-)

Thanks a lot,

Thomas.