[bf1942] death chase cam

Lee Latham leeprivate at cgmlarson.com
Fri Mar 5 16:47:53 EST 2004

Thanks, Jon.  Can I ask another one?  I'm trying to figure out the syntax
to get a PB screenshot.  I've tried every combination I can think of, and
I'm sure I'm doing something fundamentally wrong.

Specifically, I've got PB enabled in my serversettings.con, and it's
working just fine.  Where exactly do I enter the command "PB_SV_AUTOSS
1"?  On the PB for Admins page it says to put "admin" before any command,
but is that in the console, remote console, or what?  I am baffled.

I presume the manual screenshot command and all the others work the same way.

Also, anyone using the web interface with any success?  Do you find it useful?

Again, any help would be appreciated.

Lee

lee at cgmlarson.com