[bf1942] Vietnam

Lee Latham leeprivate at cgmlarson.com
Mon Mar 1 12:41:50 EST 2004

I must confess I wonder what the point of BF:V is, when there is already an
excellent mod out there for bf1942.

Can't say I'll be lining up to buy it, and I love this game.

Lee

At 11:53 AM 2/28/2004 -0700, you wrote:
>Rgr that!
>
>And its will have a linux server version correct??
>
>Just trying to prepare:)

Lee M. Latham
Vice Field Marshall Admiral Imperator Generalissimo of Sales and Support
(muy importante)
+1 (713) 977-4177 x.103
lee at cgmlarson.com