[bf1942] Issues regarding "ranked servers"

Joe sechon at blackmud.com
Thu Jun 3 10:24:13 EDT 2004

Hey guys, check out this load of horse dung!
http://www.eagames.com/official/battlefield/battlefield2/us/editorial.jsp?sr
c=communityupdate_060305

Let me highlight my two favorite parts.

"Unranked servers will be the best environment for new players to learn
Battlefield 2"

"The one thing these will all have in common, however, is the lack of
pressure to meet the high standard of play we will expect on Ranked servers
(i.e. don’t be a nuisance, don’t break EA’s Terms and Conditions and strive
to be a team player). "

They expect to shovel the crap onto the unranked servers? Haha? Not sure if
I should laugh or sob at this point...

And for as much as this hurts and displeases me & my clan, I can only
imagine the pain on the GSP end..