[bf1942] upcoming 1.1

brammes brambugmail at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 30 08:42:09 EDT 2004

well I don't agree. The locations of the ammoboxes and
medical cabinets are quite obvious -> houses, tents,
camps etc ... . If I may say, like in real life,
you'll always find a medical cabinet near or inside a
house or camp area, I don't think you'll find it in
the middle of the jungle next to a tree :)

But hey, new players are always welcome and if this
narrows down the learning curve for those who thought
it would be to difficult, no problem with that, the
more the merrier!

and we all have to wait how it plays, I disliked the
new flag warning icon in het beginning, but after
playing the game a few times, I even started to like
it, it makes the game much faster cause you'll have to
run a lot more to keep up with all the caps :)

let's wait and see,
brammes

http://www.eagames.com/official/battlefield/vietnam/us/editorial.jsp?src=community_update_11