upcoming 1.1

brammes brambugmail at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 27 06:47:07 EDT 2004

I know it's a bit off topic, but it has been quiet
here lately so I think it's ok :)

for those who haven't seen the huge changelog yet
http://www.eagames.com/official/battlefield/vietnam/us/editorial.jsp?src=community_update_11

but andy, i'm not sure if you can answer my question,
do you know why the added medic cabinets and ammox
boxes on the 3D map? isn't that making the game a bit
to easy?
now any player can heal and reload himself without the
skill of knowing your way on the map, I think it's a
giving an extra cookie to the not so skilled player :)

but the other improvements, the dedicated server
options, the gameplay tweaks look to be worth the
wait.
looks like we get all the bf42 1.2 -> 1.6 extra's and
one new map, in one big vietnam patch.

looks good dice!
brammes