[bf1942] PB kicks for "Inadequate O/S Privileges"

AIX Gaming webmaster at aixgaming.com
Thu Jun 3 01:30:02 EDT 2004

We also had a massive number of PB kicks today.  It was hard to keep
anyone on any of our several servers, including myself and the other
admins.  It was tragic to see 40 some odd players suddenly dropped to 6 or
7 within a 5 minute span.  Restarting the servers didn't help like it
normally has in the past.  The one we were getting was:

VIOLATION (COMFAIL) #131: Playername (slot #10) PB Client Not Responding