AW: [bf1942] 50 player BFV Servers

Zach zptaylor at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 1 21:06:04 EDT 2004

unsubscribe

-----Original Message-----
From: Jon Wolberg [mailto:jon at ecgnetwork.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 01, 2004 1:39 PM
To: bf1942 at icculus.org
Subject: Re: AW: [bf1942] 50 player BFV Servers

Just to bring this back up since we kind of got off-track with Zabbix.....

I turned off Hyper Threading on my BFV server ( I swore it was off before,
but it turned out to be off on our BF1942 pub not BFV ) and watched it in
cacti for a half hour @ 42 players.

It hovered around 61-63% the entire time.

This is on a P4 2.8E ( 1mb L2 cache ) 1gb DDR400 just to recap.

Jon Wolberg
Tech Support Manager
www.ECGNetwork.Com