[bf1942] BF:V segfaults.

James Gurney james at globalmegacorp.org
Fri Jul 30 13:44:01 EDT 2004

We've seen crashes on:

Ho_Chi_Minh_Trail
Operation_Hastings
Lang_Vei

I'm taking these maps out of rotation, but I'm not hopeful that it will
make any difference. I suspect the crashing is not map related.

Again, quite happy to gdb the core files if I can get some instructions
on how to get useful results. Definitely like to see this fixed, as the
constant server crashing is having a seriously negative effect on our
community.

James