[bf1942] Funny gameplay changes!

Dieter Kirchner dieter at roko.goe.net
Fri Jul 30 10:35:12 EDT 2004

Hi,

Sorry for the dud reply.

> The mutt has become heatseaking, but why the hell do they put these things
> on pure infantry maps, without flying objects? Hah :)

But it helps to get down these Mi-8, something really difficult before.

> Anyone else noticed anything funny at the gameplay?

Yes. A lot of players on a linux server I was on yesterday had the
experience, after firing on enemy vehicles, to be killed instantly like it
was a teamkill. Happens when shooting with a heli on infantry and reverse -
it this a misconfiguration of the server or a bug ?

Ciao,
Dieter