[bf1942] V1.1 Bugs (was RE: [bf1942] BF Vietnam v1.1 released)

Sid Chrome sidbo at xtra.co.nz
Thu Jul 29 17:39:40 EDT 2004

Further update to Kevins post, it appears that you need to manually add the
game.serverDeathCameraType parameter to the serversettings.con file, setting
it via the dedicatedserver.exe GUI did not add it to the file. Note, this
was the windows server binary only at this stage. I haven't tested the linux
build as yet.