[bf1942] BF Vietnam v1.1 released

Jon Wolberg jon at ecgnetwork.com
Wed Jul 28 14:37:46 EDT 2004

Just in case you guys are curious, they are uploading the patch and windows
server to the distributed largedownloads.ea.com FTP servers.

ftp://159.153.197.74/pub/patches/battlefield_vietnam_server_v1.1.14.exe

and patch

ftp://159.153.197.74/pub/patches/battlefield_vietnam_patch_v1.1.14.exe

Enjoy :)

Jon Wolberg
Tech Support Manager
www.ECGNetwork.Com