[bf1942] Petition for BF1942!

Lee Latham leeprivate at cgmlarson.com
Tue Jul 27 13:00:46 EDT 2004

My biggest problem is that BFV was not actually an updated '42 server, but
an old version with bastardized new stuff, and not the fixes and
enhancements found in '42.  This is a purely technical source code control
issue presumably at DICE.

I could tolerate it if it actually was an update...though still very
irritating.

Lee