Windows Client

Mario Massa (System Administrator) admin at weaklinks.net
Fri Jan 30 23:52:07 EST 2004

Hi im trying to get a on a server thats 1.6 and im running 1.6
this is my problem with client side
when i start bf1942 the logo of ea was way right then i tried alll settings
for video and still no go i cant see anything thats on the right hand side
here is my specs
dual monitors  both 21in LCDS ati 256 ddr 9800xt if anyone has a clue thanks
mario