[bf1942] Where's the bittorrent for the client patch?

Steve Getman steve at lightcubed.com
Fri Jan 30 18:39:58 EST 2004

I've got the patch files and have the torrents up.  My server is getting
hit pretty hard with the Linux server download at the moment so I'll need
some help seeding it...  Spread the word, the more people are downloading
it with BT the better it will be for all.

http://bf1942.lightcubed.com/dist/battlefield_1942_patch_v1.5-v1.6.19.exe.torrent
for the incremental patch

and

http://bf1942.lightcubed.com/dist/battlefield_1942_patch_v1.6.19.exe.torrent